Once you have purchased one of our software products, you must register the software to
activate all its Plus features. Please follow these easy steps to register:
How to register DFX in DivX Player
- Connect to the internet.
- Launch the software product.
- A splash screen usually appears. Click on the Enter My Serial button.
If you don't see the splash screen, then from the software window click on Menu →
Register, or Help → Register.
- In the Registration window, enter the Serial Number that was sent to you by
email (or printed on the CD jewel case or sleeve in shipped versions) followed by your
Note: please copy and paste the serial number exactly, and be sure number 0 is not
entered as letter O.
- A confirmation window will appear notifying you that your software was successfully
Note: If you are using DFX version 11 on Windows Vista, 7, or 8, we recommend
that you disable DFX in DivX Player because your DivX Player
sound will be double-enhanced, which may result in audio distortion.
- Open DivX Player and click on Tools → DFX Audio Enhancer
- In the Audio Enhancer panel, click on Help → Register DFX
- Enter your DFX for DivX Player serial number and click the Register button
- Start playing a video with DivX Player to enable DFX enhancement
Thank you for registering. Now enjoy the Plus features of your product. :-)